Terms of Service
Use of Our Service
Matchmaking is the core of what we do for real estate. When the time is right, we make a professional introduction between you and one of our Real Estate Agent partners. The service that we provide to both buyers and sellers of real estate and real estate professionals is governed by a few terms that are outlined below.
Because we are an online service, we don’t ask you to deal with and physically sign a lengthy contract. The terms of our contract with you are set forth below in plain language. If you don’t agree with the terms, then we ask you please to leave this Web site. If you do use this Web site, then that action will serve as your agreement to be bound by our terms of service.
Black Realtors is operated in compliance with all state and federal housing laws.
Terms for Buyers and Sellers
All non-real estate professionals (including prospective Buyers and Sellers and their representatives) who are involved with and use our Web site must agree with the following terms:
- When the time is right, we may make a professional introduction between you and one of our partners, including our real estate agent partners. Of course, this introduction involves sharing the contact information of each party with the other. When you submit information to BlackRealtors.com for a request, you authorize us to use and provide this information to make an introduction. By providing this information to us, you consent to being contacted by us and by our partners via phone, email, mail or other reasonable means.
- For us to help you, we need you to provide information that is accurate and complete, especially your contact information so that our Real Estate Agent partners can contact you quickly and efficiently. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate access to anyone who supplies information that is inaccurate or misleading.
- We do not endorse, recommend or otherwise know the terms of any agreement between you and a real estate professional.
- You understand that for our services we may receive payment (a referral fee) that may be a percentage of the commission received by the professionals involved in the real estate transaction. There is no charge to you. Any payment is due based on a separate agreement between us and the professional involved. Your use of our services constitutes your acknowledgment of, and agreement to, this compensation arrangement.
- Your participation in our service is voluntary and can be terminated by either of us for any reason at any time with written notice. However, any referrals made prior to such termination are still bound by the agreement that we may have with a real estate professional.
- You agree that we may modify the services provided or these terms of service at any time. We will notify you in advance of any significant changes of our services, and you agree that your continued use of our services after the notice period means that you accept the new terms and any subsequent services shall be governed by the new terms.
- You may initiate or receive a call from a Black Realtors representative or one of our agent partners via one of Black Realtor’s tracked phone numbers.
Stafford Realty Group Inc
Phone: 347 762 6087